Tuesday, October 10, 2006

KM and accreditation

Tomorrow, I start to teach and facilitate another 5 day KM accreditation
programme for a new team of consultants. This time it is in Edinburgh.

I always enjoy these intensive programmes because we all learn so much
from each other. It's new knowledge creation at its best for me!

Although I have done this afar in Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Paris, Cambridge and
Birmingham, Budapest, people ask, 'Can this be done through the internet?'. Absolutely, yes.

Let me know if you are interested in the topic of KM certification and accreditation - ronyoung@knowledge-management-online.com or ronyoung@knowledgeassociates.com

Open Source KM Consulting Methodology at:www.knowledge-management-online.com
KM Consulting at:http://www.knowledgeassociates.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment