Monday, December 14, 2009

Capturing and sharing the best new Knowledge Management learnings

I have decided to start and publish a monthly 'Best New Learnings Digest' for me as a KM Consultant, and KM Practitioner for 2010.

As I work with my KM research and KM client engagements, I will capture the key new learnings in this blog, as they happen during the months. Naturally I will respect fully client confidentiality, but will distill all generally applicable learning principles. At the end of the month, I will send out and share this 'Best New Learnings Digest' as a free emailed newsletter, to all interested parties. It will link each new learning to the blog posts.

I will also summarize what are the most important new learnings for me.

I will then use this monthly digest to update my knowledge base on being an effective KM Consultant.

All feedback and further contributions will be most welcomed.

If you are interested in receiving this monthly free digest from January 2010, please go to the website and subscribe to the free newsletter.

Subscribe here

Ron Young

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:38 AM

    Hi !.
    You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
    I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://eduzoresy.uvoweb.net/bubadyz.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

    ReplyDelete